You’re Soaking in it, pen and ink doodle on graph paper, doodle © 2007 by ybonesy. All rights reserved.
Madge: Ei, alá, you’re so-king in it…
Client: ¡Chale! ¿De véras?
Madge: Sí, hombre, te digo la verdad.
Client: ¡Oralé! ¿Qué pasó? Was there a ganga at Dollar Store?
Madge: Bitche, how did you know??
-Inspired by Topic post, Cleanliness.
-Related to post, Everything I Know About Cleaning I Learned From My Mother.
What If Madge Were Chicana?
August 31, 2007 by ybonesy
Posted in Art, Culture, Doodling, Film / TV / Video, Laughing, Practice | Tagged chicana identity, Madge the manicurist, Palmolive dishwashing liquid, What If So-and-So Were Chicano series, ybonesy doodles | 15 Comments
- Follow on WordPress.com
- My Tweets
How To Submit
- Sandhill Crane Migration
- Tornado, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming
- Black Hills Institute, South Dakota
- Record Store Day Highlights
- Broken Or Unbroken
- Egg Art — Season Of Eostre
- Lithograph Stones
- Dhobi Tree Outside The Smithsonian Castle
- The Fox & The Fire
- winter wind
- The Way Love Bends
author & artist interviews
poets & poems
QuoinMonkey On Instagram
We Write About
- Top 7 Wonder Woman Quotes
- How Many Days In The Month Of March -- 30 Or 31?
- 100 Writing Topics
- Neruda - Solo La Muerte
- The 1970's -- What Was America Reading?
- Flabby Arms Are Genetic (And Other Facts Of Life I Need To Face)
- WRITING TOPIC - JOB! WHAT JOB?
- The 1960's -- What Was America Reading?
- PRACTICE: My Favorite Coffee Shop - 15min
- The Quaking Bog
more photos by QuoinMonkey
QuoinMonkey & Skywire7 have followed Lily's journey since January 2010, driving to Ely, MN July 2010, 2011, 2012 to support the WRI & NABC.
Learn more about the wild bears of Shadow's Clan at the Wildlife Research Institute website & view Black Bears Ted, Honey, & Lucky on the 24/7 Live Webcam at the North American Bear Center:
Live DenCams & Archived Videos
Research Updates at the WRI
Everything Bears at the NABC Homepage
Follow Lily the Black Bear on Facebook
red Ravine stats
- 1,782,540 community visits
find us in