Gratitude, Mandala Series, Minneapolis, Minnesota, November 2016, photo © 2016 by QuoinMonkey. All rights reserved.
November 28, 2016 by QuoinMonkey
Posted in Art, Gratitude, Holidays, Mandalas, Personal, Practice, Seasons, Silence, Spirituality, Structure | Tagged creating mandalas, end of the year rituals, giving thanks, inspiration, making a Gratitude List, seasonal rituals, Thanksgiving, the practice of gratitude | Leave a Comment
- Follow on WordPress.com
- My Tweets
How To Submit
- Sandhill Crane Migration
- Tornado, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming
- Black Hills Institute, South Dakota
- Record Store Day Highlights
- Broken Or Unbroken
- Egg Art — Season Of Eostre
- Lithograph Stones
- Dhobi Tree Outside The Smithsonian Castle
- The Fox & The Fire
- winter wind
- The Way Love Bends
author & artist interviews
poets & poems
QuoinMonkey On Instagram
We Write About
- How Many Days In The Month Of March -- 30 Or 31?
- Top 7 Wonder Woman Quotes
- 100 Writing Topics
- WRITING TOPIC -- MY FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP
- PRACTICE: My Favorite Coffee Shop - 15min
- The 1960's -- What Was America Reading?
- The 1970's -- What Was America Reading?
- Flabby Arms Are Genetic (And Other Facts Of Life I Need To Face)
- The Ant & The Grasshopper - Ann Patchett & Lucy Grealy
more photos by QuoinMonkey
QuoinMonkey & Skywire7 have followed Lily's journey since January 2010, driving to Ely, MN July 2010, 2011, 2012 to support the WRI & NABC.
Learn more about the wild bears of Shadow's Clan at the Wildlife Research Institute website & view Black Bears Ted, Honey, & Lucky on the 24/7 Live Webcam at the North American Bear Center:
Live DenCams & Archived Videos
Research Updates at the WRI
Everything Bears at the NABC Homepage
Follow Lily the Black Bear on Facebook
red Ravine stats
- 1,783,692 community visits
find us in