Pink, a flower in Mom’s garden (if you know the name of this flower, please let me know), photo © 2008 by ybonesy. All rights reserved.
Fifteen minutes, What I like about summer…
Another fifteen minutes, What I don’t like about summer…
Or, a haiku on summer vacation.
WRITING TOPIC – SUMMER
July 21, 2008 by sloWalker
- Follow on WordPress.com
- My Tweets
How To Submit
- Tornado, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming
- Black Hills Institute, South Dakota
- Record Store Day Highlights
- Broken Or Unbroken
- Egg Art — Season Of Eostre
- Lithograph Stones
- Dhobi Tree Outside The Smithsonian Castle
- The Fox & The Fire
- winter wind
- The Way Love Bends
- Top Of Minnehaha Falls
author & artist interviews
poets & poems
QuoinMonkey On Instagram
We Write About
- Top 7 Wonder Woman Quotes
- 100 Writing Topics
- How Many Days In The Month Of March -- 30 Or 31?
- Writing Practice
- The 1970's -- What Was America Reading?
- Tamales - A Christmas Tradition
- The 1960's -- What Was America Reading?
- The Quaking Bog
- Flabby Arms Are Genetic (And Other Facts Of Life I Need To Face)
- The Pixy Stix Challenge!
more photos by QuoinMonkey
QuoinMonkey & Skywire7 have followed Lily's journey since January 2010, driving to Ely, MN July 2010, 2011, 2012 to support the WRI & NABC.
Learn more about the wild bears of Shadow's Clan at the Wildlife Research Institute website & view Black Bears Ted, Honey, & Lucky on the 24/7 Live Webcam at the North American Bear Center:
Live DenCams & Archived Videos
Research Updates at the WRI
Everything Bears at the NABC Homepage
Follow Lily the Black Bear on Facebook
red Ravine stats
- 1,729,179 community visits
find us in