“Em, let me brush your hair. It’s all tangled in the back.”
“NOOOO! I refuse to let you brush my hair!!”
“Em, you have no choice in the matter. Until you’re old enough to brush your hair right, you have to let me or Mom brush your hair.”
“NOOOOOO! It’s my hair, and I say who gets to brush it!”
“Em, do you want me to take another picture of your hair to show you what it looks like in the back?”
“NOOOOOOOOO! I don’t care what it looks like in the back!”
“You don’t care that the back of your head looks like an orangutan butt??”
My Daughter’s Hair Looks Like An Orangutan Butt
December 30, 2007 by QuoinMonkey
Posted in Family, Laughing, Life, Relationships | Tagged brushing hair, child's hair, fathers and daughters, hair brushing fights, hair knots, hair updos, hairdos, hairstyles, not brushing hair, orangutan butt, tangled hair | 46 Comments
- Follow on WordPress.com
- My Tweets
How To Submit
- Tornado, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming
- Black Hills Institute, South Dakota
- Record Store Day Highlights
- Broken Or Unbroken
- Egg Art — Season Of Eostre
- Lithograph Stones
- Dhobi Tree Outside The Smithsonian Castle
- The Fox & The Fire
- winter wind
- The Way Love Bends
- Top Of Minnehaha Falls
author & artist interviews
poets & poems
QuoinMonkey On Instagram
We Write About
- Top 7 Wonder Woman Quotes
- 100 Writing Topics
- How Many Days In The Month Of March -- 30 Or 31?
- The 1970's -- What Was America Reading?
- The 1960's -- What Was America Reading?
- Pileated Woodpecker (Heartbeat Of The Earth)
- Flabby Arms Are Genetic (And Other Facts Of Life I Need To Face)
- This Is Your Tooth On Pepsi
- WRITING TOPIC - JOB! WHAT JOB?
- The 1950's -- What Was America Reading?
more photos by QuoinMonkey
QuoinMonkey & Skywire7 have followed Lily's journey since January 2010, driving to Ely, MN July 2010, 2011, 2012 to support the WRI & NABC.
Learn more about the wild bears of Shadow's Clan at the Wildlife Research Institute website & view Black Bears Ted, Honey, & Lucky on the 24/7 Live Webcam at the North American Bear Center:
Live DenCams & Archived Videos
Research Updates at the WRI
Everything Bears at the NABC Homepage
Follow Lily the Black Bear on Facebook
red Ravine stats
- 1,737,939 community visits
find us in