Oh, look, it’s the humans. They’re watching us.
Let’s give ‘em a show, BOYZ!
Strut, aha, strut, aha…
Funky turkey, yeah, funk it up, yeah…
Oh, look, they’re running away screaming…
Mission accomplished. Good job, BOYZ.
Duck, get lost. You’re such a peeping tom.
Ready, Set, Mount…, Eagle Eye and her toms mating on the patio,
June 2008, photos © 2008 by ybonesy. All rights reserved.
Other Things I’ve Learned:
- Turkeys are not monogamous
- Turkeys are, however, family oriented (my family, that is)
- Domestic turkeys can’t be made wild (unless we’re talking amor, in which case they’re a lot more wild than ducks)
- Domestic turkeys can, however, be taught amazing tricks
- Turkeys can be used to teach children about the Birds & Bees, and…
- If you want trained, educational, passionate turkeys, I know where you can get some at a great price!
-Related to post WRITING TOPIC – LIGHT AS A FEATHER.